A couple of the blogs I regularly read are in love with this Phoebe Price-person. From what I understand, this woman has not built her fame by any discernible artistic, athletic or intellectual talent. Absolumente non. It was built by her own determination, sheer pluck and some truly awful outfits (...and some chicken cutlets.)
My fantasy is that she's a phD student at UCLA and her dissertation is a sociological experiment involving a methodical rise to pop culture fame. She would document in her dissertation the timeit took for her to be "discovered" and then revel to the world how you, too, can get your photo published next to those of Reese Witherspoon and Britney Spears. It would be brilliant.
However, the only thing I can surmise is that she's probably guilty of massive vanity and delusion, and that she looks, ahem, "interesting" in front of cameras.
She reminds me of:
She's my new poster child for American Stardom.
No comments:
Post a Comment