
Deryck Todd, founder and promoter (and current Pop Fantastic Muse) , doing set up at Fat Baby, for the first Bowie Ball in August 2006...
SPEAKING OF.....there will be ANOTHER Bowie Ball at Don Hill's, this next weekend, Sunday, January 14th, 10 pm til your mascara stars running.
2 comments:
DUDE! I didn't even know you had another blog. What a horrible person I am for not noticing that.
Anyway, I link to this one already and everything... please don't quit it. I love your art and hearing about your life (seriously, you've been everywhere that I have not), and your opinions, and all the neat stuff you find on youtube. And who is going to keep me posted about Nick Rhodes???? And Project Runway??? You see.. I NEED this blog. I can't quit it.
no you are not-- I'm so random in EVERYTHING, believe me.
Post a Comment